Hello All. How I miss all your Poetry!
As most of you know I finished My 2nd book.
Than promtly slept for 6 days.
I have NEVER thought of myself as a victim. Just someone that ALOT of bad things have happened within my life. Each thing making me more and more Happy to BE alive and appreciate things like the bird that landed on my shoulder and sang to me when I was camping in the forest, or the sunset that sets the sky ablaze. My daughters laugh, a roaring bonfire that lights up the night,singing in the rain, and life.
I thought if just ONE PERSON can read what I’ve been through and realize that they too are gonna make it, than my life has had meaning . I have lived a good life.
I know I have accomplished that from my book.
July I was averaging 20 hours sleep a week
Aug. 10 hours.
It wasn’t just losing my mother, it was:
1. Losing the woman who when she first looked at me knew I was hers at 2 days old and Finally, 4yrs later, taking me home.
2. Losing the woman who put a broken girl back together and understood my need to always Be GOOD.
3. Having Her side of my family disown me while she was dying because they couldn’t understand why I could not honor her dying request.
4. Breaking my arm than having a family member severely sprain the other.
5. Having my treasured possessions smashed all over my home.
AND ALL OF THIS OCCURRING WHILE I HAD NOT SEEN MY HUSBAND IN 2 MONTHS, and with no sleep.
So what happened this weekend was indeed terrifying and painful, and I’ve only been out of the hospital for 6hours now… let me tell you the good that came of this.
1. This woman now has 1 deed on record of her nature and if ANYONE ELSE has the courage to come forward in the future or past, She will not be able to hurt anyone else again!
2. It broke through my shell and I CAN WRITE AGAIN!
3. They found a tumor in my lung that would have gone unnoticed for who knows how long ,but found because they needed to know how badly I was bleeding internally.
4. Reminded me of the little things to be grateful for.
5. Maybe now I can help someone else in the future over similar.